Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale:
1998 Yamaha Blaster 200cc
DG pipe and silencer
Cobra spark arrester
Runs and rides great

Its a blast to ride (no pun intended LOL). I have two other four wheelers I prefer to ride as I get older (Rubicon 4x4 and Moto-4). I'm not into the fast 2 strokes anymore and this one needs to find a new home. The plastics have some cracks etc. not perfect but decent. Oil injection works good but I still add a little pre-mix to the gas just in case it ever decides to stop working. Starts right up and its got some pep.

Asking $900

Located in Flat Rock, MI

Attachments

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Seeing those pics takes me back to my teenage years. :LOL:

GLWS!!
I know what you mean. I have a place up north near Oscoda and awhile back the Oscoda police were having an abandoned vehicle/impound auction on the weekend I was up there. This four wheeler was in the auction and like you, seeing it took me back to my teenage years. According to the police chief it was impounded from two kids riding it on the road and never re-claimed. I probably paid too much for nostalgia but I bought it for my kids who have now graduated and moved out on their own. I still ride it once in awhile but it doesn't really fit my current lifestyle with the farm and hunting. I bought a Rubicon 4x4 that is my primary. I figured it was time to let it go so someone else can enjoy it and not sit in a barn. It still fires right up first or second kick cold and goes pretty good. I had to up the price to $1200 on craigslist because my inbox filled with requests at $900. Figure I'd still let it go for $900 if someone was interested but tired of the whats the lowest you'll take responses.

·
Registered
5 Posts
That takes me back to my teenage years as well. I had one that I eventually bored 0.080 over, put a Wiseco Hot Rod in it, had it ported and polished by Duncan Racing, modified FMF pipe and silencer. That thing would scoot. Eventually I got too tall for it though and had to move on to an Suzuki 250R. If this thing was closer I'd really consider buying it for my kids.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts