Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
GetNthere
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 1996 Probe GT with 152,xxx Runs Great!

My son doesn't want me to get rid of it because he thinks it's a cool ride but we currently have six vehicles and really could use the COIN!:(

It has a 2.5L V6 with Auto trans, Keyless entry, Power Windows, Locks, Moon Roof. Interior is in nice shape, no rips in the seats and is clean.

The Good:

- Brand New Battery
- New NGK platinum Plugs
- New 9mm Wires
- New MSD Blaster 6AL Ignition Module
- Brand New MSD Blaster 2 External Coil
- ICE COLD AC
- Good tires at least 50% or better life left
- Nice Rims (Cobra R type).

Not So Good But Not Bad:

- Body has some rust forming on hatch and moonroof panel
- Small Dent on Passenger Front fender in rocker area from a tire blow out.
- Brakes Pulse a bit (Car sat for a year and rotors got rusty) may need turned, replacesd or they just might smooth out. Already getting better.:tonka:
- Needs new head lamps. (Driver side only is working but high beams are blown). New lamps are under $15 each.

Condition Overall:

The interior is a light blue mint green color with cloth seats. Seats are in nice shape. Has a Aiwa CD player with MP3 Hook-up. All switches work. No warning lamps. It is very good running car. Will Sell for $1500.00 FIRM this is a sweet deal and is way below Kelly Blue Book Private Party Appraised value. Check link for values.

http://www.kbb.com/KBB/UsedCars/Pri...ue|330896|true&Condition=Fair&QuizConditions=

Need the cash so first $1500.00 takes it.:thumb: [email protected] or call me at 313-727-6698.

·
GetNthere
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pics ADDED!!!!

how's the tranny, does it slip at all?
No the trans does not slip. The car hasn't been running for a year now. I drove it to work a couple times this week. AC as stated came in handy on the Hot Humid days we have had. I also got a some pics will take some more and better detail this weekend.

Sorry some of the pics are not the greatest:tonka:

·
GetNthere
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just fixed the Idle problem. Going to put the evap solinoid in this evening. Asking $500 less than KBB Fair condition private seller value. Make me an Offer. Already priced low, may go a little lower if serious.

·
GetNthere
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Price is $1500.00 out the door rock Bottom!!!

I know someone would consider this at this price. This is my lowest rock bottom NO DICKERING PRICE!! $1500.00:woot:

·
GetNthere
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
I guess I missed that part of the thread where I was considering parting it out???

wanna sell the motor

Yeah sure for $1500.00 and I'll tell you what, I'll even throw the rest of the car in to seal the DEAL!!!:miff: Are you for real serious????:sonicjay: I guess I must have :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :stan3: :beerbang: :beerbang: :stan3: :beerbang: :stan3: and then added that in. I better go back thru and make sure I didn't add that I would just give it to the first person that contacts me from Alanson where ever the crap that is! :junk: This is Vehicles for Sale not Parting Out!!!!!!! Enough Said!!:stan:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts