Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 95 Jeep Wrangler that I built and got kinda carried away with. It has 6.6l 400ci small block Chevy with a turbo 350 and an np205 transfercase. It's is sitting on 3/4 ton Chevy axles. The front is a Dana 44hd with 4.10 gears and the rear is a 14 bolt full float with 4.10 gears. It has 38.5 x 15 x 16" boggers on aluminum wheels that are like new. The rears have the small lugs cut out. It has a 3 link / y link front suspension with coil over shocks. The rear has about 10" of lift on it. I put racing seats and 5 point harnesses in the front. I have half doors for it. But no top. I would rather trade it for another jeep preferably a jeep tj 1997-2006. But might consider Cherokees or cash always works. I would just like somthing that I can drive down the street this is too big for me. I prefer text but you can call email or text me
The whole in the hood is from the previous owner. He said it had a turbo 4cyl in it. I can get another hood. Just need to pick it up. $5000 obo or trade

Attachments

·
the ocean called
10,281 Posts
It doesn't belong in 'vehicles for sale' then. You must have a price. If you're looking to trade, make a thread in the wanted area.

·
Premium Member
9,322 Posts
"It has 38.5 x 15 x 16" boggers on aluminum wheels that are like new" The aluminum wheels are like new or the boggers? The boggers do not look like new in the pics.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts