Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This came with a Cherokee, A D35, was already pulled so I dont know its condition. It has rust on the rotors so obviously its been sitting awhile. I was going to use it but the calipers well be in the way. I had planned to use it on my Willys Pickup.
Even though I hadn't pulled the cover the tag says the r&p is 3:55 so if your interested stop by and ill pull the cover so you can look it over.
It is missing the passenger side emergency brake cable.
Im in Auburn Hills Michigan, stop by any time. 248-736-4972 Kim, text first time around, I dont answer phone numbers I don't recognize first time around.:eek:ldfart:

Attachments

·
Registered
5,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Id consider trading for a D35 or the 8.8 with a 3:5 r&p <- so long as its from a XJ and drum brakes. Id bave to see what you have, if it would work for my application.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Id consider trading for a D35 or the 8.8 with a 3:5 r&p <- so long as its from a XJ and drum brakes. Id bave to see what you have, if it would work for my application.

Can you check the gears? It looks like a ZJ housing which I need. If it’s 3.73s I’d love to come look at it I’m in need of one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can you check the gears? It looks like a ZJ housing which I need. If it’s 3.73s I’d love to come look at it I’m in need of one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I popped the dif cover today to verify and it does have a 3:54 r&p.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts