Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi, I'm parting out a 95 xj that i recently bought for the drivetrain. The bad t part of this jeep is the frame by the steering box. It's cracked and rotted which caused flexing which caused the steering box to rip out of the frame. Ended up welding the box to the frame in a parking lot to get it home.:sonicjay: Like i said the drivetrain will be used except the 231 t-case. Just bought a D300.:naughty: Everything is priced OBO and as is where is. If see or know of something you want, let me know. May also be open to trades. Working on a YJ, D30 4.88 gear, ford 8.8(any ratio, 96+ explorer), Ford 8.8 4.88 gear, CV style output yolk for Dana 300, or anything else you think i may want. I'm located in St.Clair twp. 48079 which is about an hour north of Detroit and 10 minutes south of the Bluewater bridge. Thanks for looking, Jeramie
I will ship small stuff to where ever it needs to go but you pay the shipping. I also drive down to Detroit everyday so i could meet up somewhere with parts also. Just never know where i'll be for certain.

Rims- Snowflake style rims. Decent shape, should clean up, 1 rim has a slight dent in the lip but doesn't effect anything. $125 for the set.

Doors- The front doors are in excellent shape with no dents or rot. They are all manual doors, no power. The rear doors will need a little work. Drivers rear has a decent dent in the middle and the passenger rear has a broken door handle and a messed up locking mechanism. $75 a piece for the fronts and $50 a piece for the rears.

Lift gate- The rear lift gate is in excellent shape. Only issue with it is that the wiper arm is broke off but the motor works fine. Just needs a new/used arm. $125 with hinges.

Hood- Opens and closes fine, no rot or dents. $115

Hood Hinges- Great shape, no binding. $25 a piece.

Door Panels- All four are in excellent shape and are very clean. $20 a piece

Capet- Good shape but the front is dirty. Rear passenger and cargo area is nice with light dirt. $75

Seats- The front seats are ok. Drivers side has wear and a small tear, passenger side is the same, not to bad though. Rear seat is is perfect shape. Bottom folds up nice and the to folds down just as well. Fronts- $20 a piece. Rear- $40 for the upper and lower with mechanism.

Radiator- The radiator is less than 1 month old. The thermostat is stuck open and the temp gauge barely moves, even after hogging on it a little. I believe it's a 2 row aluminum core. $100

Rear sound bar- The rear sound bar is in great shape. It's separate from the headliner. The dome light works god and still has the cover. $25

Only thing not for sale is the Engine, trans, transfer case, front driveshaft and the front axle. Everything else is fair game.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ended up getting the day off so i'm going to work on parting this thing out. I'll be home all day so if you see something you want give me a call and stop on by. My number is 810-434-3836. If i don't pick up just leave a message and i'll be sure to call you back asap.

Thanks,
Jeramie

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
how much for the headlight bezels and corner turn signal lenses shipped to 48842?

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Yeah, so do I. That is why I bought his. But I now realized they are chrome and not black. Oh, well. Guess it is rattle can time.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
You can always just buy the rest of the front grill assembly and make it all chrome! Bling Bling

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Got the bezels today. Thanks. What were the other pieces you sent? There were the headlight bezel with parking light and turn signal. Then another, larger, turn signal bezel. I don't recognize them.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts