Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
THIS JEEP IS RED 90000 MILES RUNS AND DRIVES MINT NO RUST ON THE TUB except the floor of the jeep drivers side a little hole the jeep is manual family style rollbar will need clutch soon called murrays they are 200$ for the complete kit has black hardtop with black doors 4:10 axles also no reosonable offers refused. If i get enough guys that need parts lets start taking it apart bring tools if you need parts list i will do that for you and prices just pm me we will talk okey im at work until 11:00pm i will send pics of the jeep just pm me your email tonight. I also have 2002 tj rims that i will sell separate or with the jeep like new call jeff at 1519-7340446 or cell 15198197897 thanks:bdr2: :bdr2: :bdr2: :bdr2: :bdr2: :bdr2: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

jeep is sold sold sold

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well the carberated 4.2 everyone takes the carb off and says its for parts this is fuel injected take the doors off and the hardtop and try for parts say the motor does not run take the battery out and the alternator and try that i would take the hard top and the doors and maybe the rollbar.

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
if you just have a police check on it over there your good to go just go to secretary state or federal state and register it

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
okey guys i checked the jeep out it has a exhaust manifold gasket problem that is all not the manifold itself whats that 10$ part im going to install it with my buddy today.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts