Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1994 jeep yj wrangler. It has a ford drivetrain in it with a 300 straight 6 t18 np205. Dana 44 hi pinion front cut down to early bronco width with yukon axles and a ford 9" rear that is also early bronco width with dana 60 outer spindles and moser eng. 35 spline full floating axle shafts and a full spool. The axles are geared with 4.88:1 ratio. It has 35" super swamper tsl on front and boggers on back. The suspension is spring over and it has a 3" body lift.It high steering with 3/4" heim joints. The rear driveshaft is from driveshaft superstore with a 40degree cv joint. There is some damage to drivers side of the tub from previous owner but is covered with some heavy angle tied into the body mounts. The tailgate has a big dent in it from backing into a tree and does not open. It has manual steering and actually turns fairly easy and I have a power steering gear box to go with it. The wiring does need some attention it works but should be redone. It does have a soft top that is not in great condition but does have glass windows in the upper door.The reason I am selling is that I am moving and cant afford to take it with me. $ 4000

Attachments

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have described it the best I can. This is an off road jeep only at this point. Would need rewire and speedo and tach hooked up. I have alot more into this than the $4000 I am asking and dont want to go any lower.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts