Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I do not know to much about this. They said it ran fine right till the time it hit the ditch. Now it will not start. I am not much of a rangewr guy and do not really want to deal with it. Body is pretty much dented on every panel. Was probably a nice looking truck before the crash. Priced to sell quick. I do not want to store it to long. $450

·
Premium Member
22,634 Posts
Denny did you check the inertia switch on the lower kick panel to see if it tripped at the accident.............usually a small red button that kills the fuel pump during an accident.

·
Todd
1,077 Posts
Denny did you check the inertia switch on the lower kick panel to see if it tripped at the accident.............usually a small red button that kills the fuel pump during an accident.
X2 :thumb:

I thought on those rangers they were near the trans tunnel on passenger side. i could be mistaken though :confused:

·
Premium Member
9,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No I have not checked anything yet. I figured that there was probably a switch somewhere. Why don't you come on over and just buy it to add to your bronco/ranger collection. I really figured that if I got it running than I might have to try and part it out or some stupid plan like that. God knows I hardly have enough time right now to even part out all the CJ's that I have.

·
Premium Member
9,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You guys happen to have a picture of what that switch looks like and where it is located? I just did a quick look by flashlight and did not really see a red button/switch.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
You guys happen to have a picture of what that switch looks like and where it is located? I just did a quick look by flashlight and did not really see a red button/switch.
it should be on the passenger side under the dash, gotta pull up the carpet to get to it

1 - 12 of 12 Posts