Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 91 Ford 4x4 mud/dune truck for sale. It has 302 V8 with a 5 speed manual transmission. I'm am unsure the actual mileage because the speedometer doesn't work. The motor seems to run pretty strong however the transmission has shifting issues, most likely a worn out tower or fork. The 4 wheel drive works excellent. The truck has a 78/79 Dana 44 solid axle conversion up front. The rear is a Ford 8.8. I believe the gear ratio is stock, most likely 3.55. It has around 8 or 9 inches of lift with 38 x 13 tires. It has custom bumpers with what I believe is a 10k milemarker winch. Someone has rigged up a push button start. The body is pretty solid for a 91 with minimal rust and a few dents. The truck is drivable, it has three bad tie rod ends and the rear brakes have been disconnected. I would recommend trailering it if you are coming from any distance. I don't know the history of this truck as I have only had a short time. (Was a trade, don't need another toy.) Asking $3500. Or best offer possibly interested in partial trades. Located in Fruitport Michigan. Call or text John at 231-578-7030. Willing to deliver up to 60 miles one way; plus cost of fuel.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts