Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
MTU 4x4
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am looking for a 1990's Chevy 2500 or a 1500 Extended Cab....or regular cab, with a V8, and towing abilities in the range of $4000. Less than 150,000 miles, and gas or diesel would be considered.

I would be willing to travel for something that is worthwhile. Please post up what you have available, price, and location. Thanks

·
MTU 4x4
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
what happened to your tow rig?
I still have it, but I want to get something a little better before I go to school in a couple weeks. It leaks oil pretty good out of the rear main, and has quite a bit of blowby. It works fine for short trips, but when I am heading 6 hours to school, I need something that wont need so much work, and can last a little longer

·
Premium Member
9,322 Posts
I have a 1995 standard cab long box chevy 2500 sitting in my yard for sale right now. It is more than you wanted to spend but here is what it is. 117,000 miles with a 8' plow in excellent condition. I do noit remember exactly what brand plow and will check it in the morning. I have been told that the plow should be wiorth $3000-$3500 in the fall. Asking price on the truck with plow is $7500 but I am almost certain that it is not firm. Not my truck but I can get pics if interesated and can send you a phone number.

·
Registered
7,150 Posts
96 gmc suburban 5.7 auto runs drive great has E load ranger tires with good tread. leather seats. does not leak any fluids. truck does have 317k on it but i just towed my jeep to the dunes and back 3 hour trip each way no problem and i brought home a jeep from the u.p. in july no problems askin 3000 obo lmk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.