Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello, i have a 1990 ford bronco that came from oregon (very solid) it has a 4 inch suspension lift black diamond springs n shocks, arched leave springs in the back--lift was done right! warn winch bumber and brush guard in the front, almost brand new 35 inch all terrain tires- with a spare. undercoated frame and axles, no rust holes a few small surface rust spots no bigger than a penny. door lips are solid the interior is vinyl flooring leather seats, small rip in driver seat. and suprisingly the rear window motor and switch work. i use this as my everyday driver and its very dependable. it has manual shift 4x4 and the motor is a 5.0. definatly isnt a show truck but on the other hand im sure its one of the best 1990 broncos around!

will take $4000 FIRM or trade for a pickup truck, eclipse, talon, civic, i like turbo cars, and maybe a diesel....shoot me some offers may trade plus you throw cash, but i wont throw any cash. you can always try. no b.s please

email me at [email protected] or for a faster respons text or call me at 734 777 4352... thank you

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts