Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought this a few years ago from another member in non running condition and never did much with it
here is the original post http://www.greatlakes4x4.com/showthread.php?t=184428&highlight=
I pulled the fairings off to work on it but never got around to fixing it and I probably never will. As far as I got was establishing the starter switch didn't work and jumping the relay it would crank fine but it didn't get spark. I did get a correct headlight and a vance and hines exhaust so everything is there for the bike. There is probably some ground or wire issue the right person could figure out in no time and have a bad ass bike for cheap.

I think $500 is a good deal

·
Premium Member
1,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
You could use the power plant from this and make a bad ass golf cart. And make your money back selling the rest of the parts.

·
Web Wheeler !
1,089 Posts
I had a friend call you awhile ago he said you sold it ? If no 1 doesnt get back let me know I will send a buyer your way.

·
Premium Member
1,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry guys, I do still have this I told someone I would get this uncovered to take some pictures and never got around to it. If someone is serious about buying it I will work on getting it accessible for them to see it.

·
Premium Member
4,651 Posts
Did you ever get photos?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts