Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
what i have is a very clean,very solid 1989 chevy k5 blazer,it has been parked for the last 4 years or so.it is 99% rust free! it has a fuel injected 350,350 turbo trans,that is brand new,have the papers on it rebuilt and installed by a local trans shop here in town on 12/10/08.the truck runs and drives good,little loose in the steering ,but drives down the road straight.i will sell it for 2500.00 cash with the set of tires and rims off my 2006 dodge ram,they are bfgs 315 70 17 . or i will sell it for 2000.oo cash with the super swampers that came with it they are 36 14.50 16.5 one of them is dry rotted and will not hold air,i do have a regular spare. the guy i bought it from started removing the carpet to have it rihno lined and never finish so the front carpet is gone,rear is still in it.i have put few new parts in it,getting it back on the street,the truck has major potential!! if you have any ??? plesa ask,i am shure i am forgetting a bunch of stuff. may trade for ??not shure if the pctures will be on here if not i can e-mail them directly to you.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
How much work has been done to the body. Just asking because it looks like its been painted before. How are how floors and body mounts on the body?
Also what axels, and transfer case are in it?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i am sure it has had body work,the badges are shaved,and it is 20 years old.the floors are solid,rockers are solid,i am sure it has had panels replaced but they were done good you can't tell by looking underneath or from the backside,they look origanal.the onle place i can see any filler is 3 inch spot were the roof meets the rocker panel,very easy fix.as far as the axles go all i know is they 8 lug rims,not shure about the transfer case,the guy at the trans shop told me the transfer case is cast iron,and he guest it being from the late 70s. the truck really looks great i have a bunch more pictures of it too.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
here is a few more pictures that everybody is requesting,and i noticed today that it has a leak on the inspection cover on the back of the water pump.

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
no i will not part the truck out.the truckis in way to good of shape.if i don't sell it soon i will probably be keeping it,i have been fixing all the little thing wrong with it.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ok guys new price a few things have been fixed,was driving it today,and the heat stopped blowing,i will take 2000.00 cash for it with both sets of tires!! come and get it!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
it is all spring lift,not shure how big,but i would say it would take 40" tires without a problem. give me some info on the cherokee for trade.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts