Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Has rust in the rear of the frame. Body has rust but is not totally shot. Needs a fuel pump. 6 cylinder automatic. Top and doors are NOT INCLUDED. They are sold already. I will try and post pics later.

·
6'-5" 209LB 16YR LEFTWING
15,745 Posts
Has rust in the rear of the frame. Body has rust but is not totally shot. Needs a fuel pump. 6 cylinder automatic. Has good hard top and doors. I will try and post pics later.
That looks to be in pretty good shape.

Is the frame something I could fix, (maybe add a rear sub) or is this a new frame canidate?

·
Premium Member
9,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
MUDHOWG I added one pic of the interior. The passenger seat is broken so it needs to be repaired/replaced.

'FORD FLARESIDE you can probably repair the frame but it is rough.

00007BOND It never hurts to lowball offer but like you I would part it out first.

·
Premium Member
9,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
0007bond there are no hard feelings here. I never have a problem with low ball offers. I do that myself. I have learned to say no. I might have even low balled you once or twice.

FORD FLARESIDE Whats to think about? Buy it and fix it. You have the time. I might even take a little less if I get that predator. You going to the Copersville mud run this weekend?

·
15,745 Posts
0007bond there are no hard feelings here. I never have a problem with low ball offers. I do that myself. I have learned to say no. I might have even low balled you once or twice.

FORD FLARESIDE Whats to think about? Buy it and fix it. You have the time. I might even take a little less if I get that predator. You going to the Copersville mud run this weekend?
I've got to get the other rig, that I bought from you, out of my barn first. (I will come look at it)

I'm planning on mud run, that is Sunday right?

·
15,745 Posts
mud drags Sat. and bog on Sun. How much you want for that other jeep in the barn?
The Green one or the White one?

I will be doing the Jeep cruize on Saturday, and the Coop Bog on Sunday.

·
Candy Bars
498 Posts
That looks alot like the one i just bought, same rusty spots on the frame. I fixed the front, i'm not sure how i'm gonna do the rear i'm afriad to mess with the gas tank.

·
Premium Member
9,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
93xjcountry what do you have that might convince me to trade for a $800 yj? I will check the floor pans but I would assume they have some rust.

·
Nothing Runs Like a Deere
1,964 Posts
a tippmann a-5 paintball gun with a 16in smart parts progressive barrel, 20oz co2 tank, harness with 4 pods, 2 barrel squegees, some misc parts, and a red dot site. I have roughly $350, and could throw in some cash or 2 12" pioneer premier comp. subs in a bandpass box, power acoustik 3 farad capacitor, and a 1600 watt amp. that i have about $650 in and would just do straight up.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts