Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1989 chevy short box with 16"-17" of lift, 13"-14" of suspension and 3" of body. New 44" boggers only 3 runs on them. One bogger has two cuts from front fender (before body lift). It has 454 big block with a rebuilt quadajet carb runs great,with true duals exhaust with flowmaster mufflers all the way back. The truck has mechanical fan and electric fan (for back up). It has a rebuilt turbo 400 with a shift kit, with a 241 transfer case.I just got done redoing the axles this winter, all axles and engine have moble one in them. The front end is a dana 60 ford hi-pinion with 5:13 gears and a dana tru lock posi, new calipers and brake pads. It has Off Road Design cross over steering. The rear is a corp 14 with 5:13 gears and a detroit locker with new disc brakes. It has reese hitch front and rear. Has 5" tach and aftermarket oil pressure gauge. The body could use new rockers and cab corners and a little work around gas tank(see pics) and the box has some small dents. There is probably more, but this is what I remember for now. This truck is a monster and goes like a raped ape. Just bored of it, need something new. Asking $7000, trades are welcome.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Its a long shot be willing to trade my brand new 44in gumbos for ur boggers and ill throw in a 350 4 bolt motor and 400 crank to make into a 383

1 - 10 of 10 Posts