or pm me

hes asking 2000

thanks

[/url]

·
Swamp Fox
694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sorry not trades hes looking to buy a new truck and needs the cash for a down payment

as far as the difference in the cab and bed im not sure ive seen alot of chevys with bodylifts do it may be shim it?

$600 for the thornbirds obo will not seperate

·
Need a strap?
1,007 Posts
thats what these year truck do. every one that i have put a body lift on has done it. just look as some befor the body lift. they are ussaly all doing it.
Find me another picture and I will gladly admit I am wrong. Something is wrong for sure... whether it is the wrong lift or the lift was installed wrong. It should not lift the front one height and the bed another. Period.

·
I'll Direc your TV
9,213 Posts
thats what these year truck do. every one that i have put a body lift on has done it. just look as some befor the body lift. they are ussaly all doing it.
I've never seen any year truck do that with a body lift, you either messed up on putting the lift in, or put the wrong lift in

·
The land of Boredom..
4,224 Posts
soo, he sunk money into a lift, without fixing a problem first. i have owned, and know dozens of body lifted 88-98 silverados, none of the ones i know of sag, unless it needs a new cab mount. or rusted.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.