Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1988 Toyota Single cab 4x4 pickup with a complete front lift kit, blocks under springs in the rear, not the cheap version. A great winter project for someone who has the capability. This project is a frame up restoration and unfortunately I do not have the time to complete, so I am offering up a great deal to someone who has the time. I know what these old trucks are worth when completed. The body is shot but the frame is very solid, no rust. 3.0 V6.The 3VZ-E is a 3.0 L (2958 cc) version and is the only SOHC VZ-series engine, and the only non-DOHC V6 Toyota has ever built. Manual transmission. When I purchased the truck we started the engine with starting fluid and it ran good. It needs all new fuel lines and at least one brake line. I purchased a 1986 2wd cab and bed in very good condition that goes with this deal. I purchased the tank lines and a few other odds and ends to get you started. All OEM parts. I removed the old box and the new box is sitting on frame, not bolted down. The cab still needs to be removed. All the parts needed to finish this project go with this deal. I would like to at least get my money out of it but make me an offer and we will go from there. I will consider trades or partial trade plus cash for something of equal value as long as it’s not a project, I have too many of those for now. Thanks for looking. Asking $1500

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
zero rust on the new cab and bed. Ready to move this before the snow starts. Make some offers if your somewhat thinking about it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts