Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am parting out a complete 1987 YJ. The Jeep was complete, since it has been pulled almost completely apart so a lot of the stuff is ready to go.

All Prices are BEST OFFER

I will do my best to get pictures of anything you want to see. If you have questions about parts feel free to post, PM me, e-mail me, or give me a phone call.

tub a TRUELY excellent tub for someone looking for an easy prject, or to replace on they already have. very minor rust, which has already been cut out and replaced with clean fresh metal. A little dollying and you will be all set. 400

hood no rust, a dent on it though 50
grille not too bad, there are a few here 50

axles dana 30/35 combo. non c clip axles. excellent shape. no funny noises. 300

e-mail [email protected]. PM me for my phone number if your interested.

Thanks for your interest.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah it was a really nice Jeep, and very clean and rust free for an 87. it origonated from edmington alberta, where they don't use salt for the winter roads.

the frame is excellent as well as a tub. I was looking for an easy project body wise to start my build with but fate had other plans for me.

I need to get it gone, couldn't sell ti whole for the money i needed out of it so its been pulled apart

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Lots Of Good Parts There I Have Seen What He Has If You Need Anything Fellows On This Forum Let Me Know I Will Deliver It To You In The Us Okey No Problem

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
lots of good parts fellows i had a look for myself really nice shape tub if you need one give him a call or pm him

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Mr. Grey:

I would seperate them depending on which one you are looking for. shoot me a PM with what you are looking for.

Welder:

I pm'd you back this morning.

SBC YJ:

I was going to keep the roll bar with the tub as it gives me something to lift the tub with.

The Sandman:

Shoot me your e-mail and i will give you more detailed pics.

Thanks for your interest

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
front bumper was gone, I gave it to a fella who wanted it. It wasn't very good, so I dont think you would have wanted it anyway once you saw it up close.

Frame is sold (finally)

But I do still have a few odds and ends parts here

Tranny is still kicking, as well as the tub(although it was suppose to be sold about 6 times)

Hood and grille.

I have a couple of rads here.
Windsheild and frame in pretty good condition.

let me know fellas

:poke:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts