Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Suspension Lift Is New Has Tbi 350 And 700r4 Runs Excellent Will Smoke 35s It Needs Front Axles As U Joints Broke And Tore Up Axles And Real Nice Bed Doors Fenders New Drop Bumper Not On It Floor Needs Small Amount Of Work As Do Cab Corners Throw Something At me as you can tell from pics the bed doors and chassis is sweet the cab has some rust in d/s floor and corners but still solid mounts ect not sagging in the bed is a new core support and and fender and a used fender that is real nice also new inner wells if you want specific pics let me know im very motivated

Attachments

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Went To Take Pics Today And Camera Battery Was Dead Duh Shoulda Cked It Before I Left So Tomorow When Im At My Brothers House Ill Take A Bunch And May Have Sold Plow Today

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sorry i havent got pics yet ive been stranded at my house for a few days and yes it needs front axle due to u joint breakage the plow only has a few bolts holding it on frame so it is easy off or on i also have a nice drop bumper for it

·
welfare wheeler
6,989 Posts
i got a friend with a big block 3/4 ton blazer that needs finishing. you looking for a swap?
he is in need of a plow truck. pm me if your interested in trades.
good luck

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hopefully Today They Are Supposed To Bring It To Me Today Gas Line Ruptured To Tbi So Gotta Fix That Which I Already Got The Line And Went And Got New Plow Conrols And Wiring Yesterday So It Can Be Finished Hooking It Up

·
Chillin with the top off.
4,891 Posts
any trades for : waverunner with trailer, car trailer, otc genisys scanner, nascar collection, snap-on tools?

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
update on front axle the gist is the u joint on driver side le loose and took out the ends that hold it that is all so fairly easy fix im looking for the parts now so maybe it will be done soon make an offer

1 - 20 of 41 Posts