Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1987 Buick Grand National, 64,000 mi, factory moonroof, power windows, locks, and manual seats. Solid body, but car was stolen, hit in the front, had right fender, hood, header replaced, front frame straightened, and complete car painted with PPG single stage. Car is very straight and smooth. Front drivers seat has torn area and headliner is out getting re-covered. New bfg radial t/a 235/60-15 front tires and 275/60-15 drag radials in the rear. Engine is stock except for K&N cone filter, and original exhaust that needs to be replaced.

$8900 obo
Craig 735-425-5739 before 9pm

Attachments

·
Can't lose with 42s
1,055 Posts
I will ALWAYS love these cars. It's awesome to see that someone has one as nice as this. Bump for you bro hope it sells!

·
Can't lose with 42s
1,055 Posts
Don't you mean GNX?
87 was the only year of the GNX, and only 547 were built...

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not really looking for trades, already have a TJ I sink too much money into.

Craig

·
Owner SuperbDecals.com
919 Posts

·
96 1 TON
165 Posts
Hey, How about an '86 Bronco that's rusted to hell for a trade? Oh, and maybe I'll give you $500 cash.HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE. Bump

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nice training wheels on your PW50. My daughter had a pair of those, but I can't seem to find them. Huh, I wonder where they went?

·
I was born in the desert
1,719 Posts
I wish I was in the market for a car but I need a new truck right now. Looks like it is very well taken care of, good luck with the sale!

·
Gotta love the BS
422 Posts
Is this car and auto?

Did they come in manuals?

·
Owner SuperbDecals.com
919 Posts
Is this car and auto?

Did they come in manuals?
They were all automatics! :)
200R4 4 speed I am a finatic about these cars! I have 2 of them 1 fast 1 slow lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts