Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1986 k20 427td 4x4 CLEAN TITLE

ATT. Not pressed to sell just testing the waters, have 27k invested into truck, my loss your gain

was a m1008 military truck. everything on truck is new beside body and frame

Started as a frame off restoration,
Blasted and painted frame
corp. 14 bolt full floater rear dana 44 front 4.10s, blasted, all bearings and seals replaced
rough country 6in lift with chassis unlimited traction bar
custom made driveshafts by advantage drive line
all new suspension and steering
all new brake system including disc conversion for the 14bolt
2in body lift
new fuel lines with 20gal fuel cell and sending unit
longbed roll bar
phantom grill

body is rough but have new wheel arcs for bed, rockers inner and outer and cab corners new tailgate

lighting is all new, h4 conversion headlights, aftermarket taillights lmc markers

engine is a 427 tall deck bbc, stock with 40xxx miles. was checked before and after install.
Parts under hood include:

FITech electronic fuel injection and command center
complete vehicle painless wiring harness
edelbrock victor high rise intake
engine dress up as far as air filter valve covers
msd 6AL ignition box
new radiator with dual electric fans
hydraboost system
gearbox
holly fuel pump
msd cap and rotor
accel supercoil
optima yellow top battery
all bolt on accesories are NEW along with all fasteners/cables/lines/ect on truck
Long tube headers 3in back to hooker supercomp stainless mufflers,3in 304 stainless exhaust

th400 trans with shiftkit less than 500miles with paperwork mated to a 208tcase

interior has racing seats with 4pt harnesses
kenwood radio, apline 6x9s
all interior is new from lmc dashpad, doors, cranks, trottle linkage, pedal pads ect
dakota digital gauge cluster
b&m pro shifter

has 37x13.5x20 cooper stt pros less than 500 miles on them on moto metal wheels with new spline drive lug nuts with speciality locking nut(all wheel studs were replaced)

Basically everything on this truck is new, replaced all fasteners, engine accesories, interior ect lots of time and money into this build.

like i said my loss your gain comes with a ton of extra parts over 2k in parts: carbs, distributor, interior, ext tooooooooo much to list.

12,000 OBO

Whole build has been photographed thru the stages and can be provided for serious buyers pics will be provided upon request since it will not let me post them call or txt 517-375-2133 Garrett

1 - 6 of 6 Posts