Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Moved this with me from Colorado, now just taking up room stored in my pole barn.

1985 Toyota 4Runner rolling chassis. All-Pro Offroad extreme 7" lift with high steer kit. The front axle has been moved 1.5" forward and the rear was moved back 1.5".

Dana 60 Kingpin professionally built front axle with the tubes rotated to keep driving manners perfect at highway speeds. Full high steer kit with Chevy tie rod ends to keep it street legal. Built with all new bearings, seals, and Richmond 5.38 ring and pinions with Detroit lockers front and rear with SOLID differential covers. Axles have High Angle driveline Toyota flanges, to run Toyota drive shafts. Warn premium locking hubs. Both front and rear springs pads are welded on for a 1985 4runner width. All brakes are brand new. You will not find a better stopping Set up out there. $3,000 for the front axle and $2,500 for rear (Dana 60 with disc brake conversion).

- $800 1985 4runner body and frame with clean title and everything else minus the axles including new front and rear drive shafts. The frame is solid, no rust, no cracks. Already welded in Power steering brace, and converted to newer style power steering gear box. 2 year new windshield. All-pro off road extreme lift kit -list price new - $1,799 springs, shocks, IFS steering box. The rear window switch works and the window rolls up and down perfectly. The removable hardtop cloth ceiling is ripped and torn, but that is the only thing left that needs to be replaced. The entire interior was gutted and cleaned and the floor was rhino lined. It has rock sliders welded to the frame to protect the body. The front bumper is a custom built stinger style. I also have a very heavy duty tow bar that attaches to the D hooks for flat towing. It has rust in the usual places, and a few dents and dings from rock crawling around CO. The rear wheel wells have been cut out to fit 37's. The 22RE, transmission, and double t-cases have already sold, but the radiator, power reservoir, evap, and all other accessories are included.

Partial trade for things that go bang, Super Duty 7.3L parts, Jeep CJ Parts, Trailer, etc...

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump for a nice way to drop in a motor, interior, and you would be wheeling a very capable Colorado Runner! Make me an offer, even interested in trading for the right stuff. All I can say is no.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts