Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
]This was a project I started a few years ago. NEW: GM box sides, drivers door, hood, fenders, wheel wells, and 88-91 blazer core support. New Taiwan rockers and cab corners. Fixed rust on driver floor, but now left needs repair (not real bad). Replaced the alternator, starter, shocks, bearings, u-joints, lockouts, pads, and rotors on front. New tires (32's) and wheels, less than 200 miles. Paint job didn't turn out very well, runs in clear coat and a blister on pass door and driver cab corner, and a few dings and scratches from doing yard work (My first paint job, self taught). I started driving it and the trans went out. I parked it for 2 years and now decided to sell it. I had the 700r4 rebuilt and a new torque converter. 4x4 works but has a drive shaft from a turbo 350. It works for normal driving but would be too short for off road. I do have correct one but needs to be rebuilt. Power windows, locks, tilt wheel, delay wipers. Was a diesel now has a GM target 350 with about 70,000 miles. Runs ok but I think it really needs a new carb. Brakes are hydro assist and I also have a vacuum assist to go with it. Interior is multi colored, needs carpet. Very good dash and seat. Tailgate was stolen and needs a grill. Has a few extra odds and ends. Would be a good hunting truck or an easy project. Cell: 248-881-6900 Home: 248-375-2574. $3000 The truck is located in Flint at my parents house.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts