Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Extravaganza is over!!!!!

I just picked up an '82 Wagoneer Limited (FSJ) this weekend from 1x1_Speed_Craig. I don't have the time to just pull parts and hope they sell. Because of that, I'll let this whole Waggy go for $500 and not a penny less. Since I'm short on time, my prices are a bit higher than Craig's for parts.

360 V-8 from '82 Wagoneer, 100K miles, newer reman carb, leaky valve cover gaskets, runs decent, but could probably use a tune-up (my buddy is a long-haul truck driver, and it has been sitting for several months). I just drove it around my yard, and it drives fine, too. Complete with all accessories minus A/C pump/bracket, and still in vehicle. $300
TF-727 trans from '82 Wagoneer, 100K miles, worked fine. $150
NP-219 t-case from '82 Wagoneer, 100K miles, $35
Dana 44 front axle from '82 Wagoneer, 100K miles, driver-drop, non-vacuum disco, 6 x 5.5" bolt pattern, 2.73 gears, great for YJ/TJ/XJ/ZJ swap, or CJ swap w/flipped D300. $250
HD AMC 20 rear axle from '82 Wagoneer, 100K miles, factory 1-pc shafts, 6 x 5.5" bolt pattern, 2.73 gears, excellent for YJ/TJ/XJ/ZJ/CJ rear axle upgrade, arguably as strong or stronger than a D44 rear. If you already have a weak CJ AMC 20, you can use your same gears/locker in this HD axle. $75
Front springs $50
Pair of axles would be $300
Engine, trans, tcase would be $450
Other parts...just ask.

I'm not even going to start tearing this apart until the engine sells. I have to sell the axles last since I don't want a Waggy I can't move around the garage. Again, these are great reasons to buy this for the parts you want and then sell the rest for parts.

There is a slight chance I can deliver this to a seriously interested buyer. Next weekend would work very well for that, but after that it might not be until October that I have the time to haul this anywhere. And delivery will cost extra. Delivery on individual parts would be easy to arrange if you don't have a truck.

Everything is in Monroe, Mi

·
I have an avatar. Yippee.
4,283 Posts
Part out spectacular? P'sha! This totally has extravaganza written all over it.

:beer:

·
Simplify...
8,163 Posts
Part out spectacular? P'sha! This totally has extravaganza written all over it.

:beer:
:sonicjay:

Good luck with the part-out, Phil. I thank you for cleaning up my yard somewhat by taking this Waggy. :thumb: Be sure to list this stuff on ifsja.org, as well. Folks there eat up the little $15-25 parts, which definitely add up.

Craig

·
Premium Member
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Don't worry, I have it listed there as well. I'll have to get some pics of the good items like the grille, lights, etc.

·
Premium Member
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've got a lot of free time for the next 2 weeks, so I'm now parting this out for sure. I'm cutting up the body next week and only saving the axles, engine, tcase, trans and front springs. Let me know if you need anything else.

·
Premium Member
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It looks like I hgave buyers for the trans and tcase. Someone must want the engine...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts