Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Truck runs and drives fine and has a 351 in it. Rides rough but the plow works fine. Tires are like new. Located in Marlette Mi 48453. If interested call Brent at 989 213 8091 Thanks

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Im not at all familiar with Fords so im not sure of the axles and trans. I can only tell you that they are 8 bolt axles and the trans is an auto. The frame is solid for sure and the motor has no knocks or burning oil, it runs great. The plow itself is not the best at all but it does have a new pump on it. The body is in rough shape but not falling off. Thats about all I can tell you. If you need to know more just ask and I can find out.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Im not at all familiar with Fords so im not sure of the axles and trans. I can only tell you that they are 8 bolt axles and the trans is an auto. The frame is solid for sure and the motor has no knocks or burning oil, it runs great. The plow itself is not the best at all but it does have a new pump on it. The body is in rough shape but not falling off. Thats about all I can tell you. If you need to know more just ask and I can find out.

:thumb:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts