Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Im listing this jeep for my neighbor. It has chevy 3/4 ton axles, a rebuilt highperformance gm auto tranny. It also has a 305 fuel injected motor (needs installed, but he has everything) It has many new parts and has basically everything needed to finish. (except driveshafts). This jeep is huge, it makes the 40-17-16.5 look small. He wants 2800 for it or open for trades. He wants a decent 4x4 truck or a plow truck. He has no axcess to a computer, I would prefer everyone to call him, although I will check this thread every few days. His name is Tom and can be reached at 810-310-0796 The jeep is located in emmett, MI 48022, around m-19 and I-69

Attachments

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nothin? Come on guys this jeep is huge. It has everything for the fuel injection and even has a bran new v8 swap radiator and motor mounts. The tires all do hold air, but they r just flat from sitting and being so cold.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey might be interested on the trade, What kind of bike is it. Im not 100% sure on the tcase and tranny, I can get more pics of it if you would like. Tom, the owner of the jeep may know a little bit more about the drivetrain than me. Give him a call at 810-310-0796

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.