Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Jeep has 66,000 miles. It's a 1978 jeep j10, short box, everything works and runs great. Comes with western plow. Works good also.

Has amc 360 v8, with propane conversion, with 30 gallon tank. Gets about 14mpg. System was gone through a couple years ago and all propane lines were replaced. Starts right up in the dead of winter, even if it's -20 out.

Has Dana 44s front and back.
Has quadra trac.

Body is rusty and so is frame. Definitely not a show truck. Floors are starting to rust through, would probably need to replace.

It's a great plow truck but would be a great trail rig with a lil work.

I've owned 6 years and have never had any problems with. Bought a tractor so I don't need this. Wanted to make into a trail ride but no time.

Located in mcbain

Possible trades? Trailer, 4x4, atvs....not sure.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
403 Posts
Would you feel comfortable driving it to Reed City? I am interested if it will make the drive, and it has a good heater.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I dont have plates or insurance on it. Heater works ok, i have driven 60 miles round trip with no issues.....mostly keep around the house to plow and take a it a few miles into the woods on our property during the summer. I think it would do fine on a long ride but ive havent really done it. Mostly just stays in the pole barn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
403 Posts
it is for my father, I will check and see when we have time to come together and take a look. I will PM you my contact information.

Ron

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Some pics of cab, pretty solid other than rocker panels

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sorry been away for awhile....floor are pretty rusty, hole starting on drivers side.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts