Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am posting this for my father in law so I can get it out of my garage!! It is a 1976 MG Midget in great shape. New tires and batt, 32,519 original miles, 4cyl, well taken care of kept in heated garage thru winters etc, it has a few chip up front from rocks and a small dash repair by previous owner. I will try to answer all questions if I can!! he is asking $5000 OBO
also has car cover, cockpit cover, and manuals

Attachments

·
Registered
666 Posts
Bump for a clean mg that thing is sweet to bad I cant rid of my other jeep and my subaru Id buy this thing in a heartbeat.

·
Buy a Fiat! Save the UAW!
14,442 Posts
I used to have one of the same year. it was fun but I kept getting pulled over by the cops in it.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ya this is a clean MG, HE wants to get some sort of utility machine for around his farm. He just never drives it so why have it!!!

·
14,442 Posts
I always thought it would be fun to build one witha blown big block sticking out of the hood. when I had mine I still smoked, I could reach over the door and put out my cig on the ground while sitting at a traffic light. it was like a clown car

·
14,442 Posts
Good God man!!! How did you Fit? :sonicjay: J/K

Bump for the purty car

back in the day I was quite litterly half the man I am now. at 175 & 6'6" I could fit. I was bit more limber as well. I doubt seriously that I could even fit through the door to get in, let alone the car support my weight. and the cops used to pul me over because I wouldn't wear my sun glasses all the time. the windshield stoped about mid chest on me.

·
14,442 Posts
bump for ya

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Went up on ebay last night he is getting ancy to sell this so all reasonable cash offers might be accepted if it does not sell!!!
He already has a jeep yj so no but thanks for trying!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts