Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Rare Opel Gt Made In Germany But Sold By Gm. Was Last Drove In 1994, Has Been In Storage Since Then. Had Running In 2000. Body In Good Shape, Interior In Good Shape. Dash Is Cracked From Sun. Has 1.9 Liter Engine, 4 Speed Trans. Has Factory Installed Ac. When Running Was A Very Fast Car. Speedo Goes To 180 Mp And It Will Do It. Comes With 2 Complete Parts Cars One Is 1970 Other Is 1972 Niether Run And Both Have Body Damage. 2 Service Manuals Are Included Also. Have Title For Red Car But No Titles For Parts Cars.asking $2500.00 Firm For All. Contact Mike(gomer1975)on This Site Or Call My Dad At 989-386-9087 For Any More Details.

·
Sore and Tired 24/7
13,056 Posts
What is done to the motor that it will do 180mph?

·
hoo dat. wat.
21,594 Posts
how do the headlights rotate open? is it a vacuum motor or electrical?
Cable.

And there is no way the Opel GT will do anything resembling 180 mph stock, I think you mean KPH. :sonicjay: About 100hp....

Thank you for the laugh this morning.

Interior pics of the red one please.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cable.

And there is no way the Opel GT will do anything resembling 180 mph stock, I think you mean KPH. :sonicjay: About 100hp....

Thank you for the laugh this morning.

Interior pics of the red one please.
red car has black interior will try to get pics tonight.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
opel gt

ok lets try again dads wants it gone still firm on price of $2500.00 summers comming good project for the rest of winter

·
╭∩╮ 0_o
643 Posts
Let me get this straight.
Nobody has wanted it for all this time, and the price has to stay at $2500?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts