Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
like a rock
437 Posts
ok so how about some more information? i would be interested but it depends...
does it run?
whats wrong with it?
what drive train?
plow come with it?
plow work?

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Got the truck last fall and got it running good enough to know it works, runs and drives in yard. Use plow a few times this winter. Replaced cracked manifolds but never got down pipes and mufflers installed. Drivetrain is a 350 with 465 creeper 4 speed and 205 case, D44 closed knuk ft w drums, Rear is a eaton ho52 w No Spin locker. Frame is solid (main reason I bought it as most from this era are trashed and rotted beyond repair). Body is toast and best bet is to do a body swap. I have plenty of parts for 67-72 trucks.

It will need a weekend or 2 in the garage working the little bugs out but good as is for farm plow truck or make a mud toy out of it. Plow worked up untill last weekend (pulled pump, blade and carrier) but it is included w sale.

I have many interested parties for just the roller frame but would prefer to sell whole as I don't have the time to break this one down....

If you have any interest it would be best to look at it yourself and see if its something your skill sett can handle.........

THX for the interest.....lmk

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Also have a 6" lift available (front springs, rear blocks, dropped arm and u bolts)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts