Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.michigan-sportsman.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=13275

1970 Cushman Trackster

Your great adventure can start with this zero turn, twin hydrostatic track drive Cushman Trackster. The Cushman Trackster is a Very unique vehicle and is getting hard to find.
This is a standard model Trackster with a retro-fitted Onan 4 stroke twin cylinder motor. I am fairly sure it is 18hp. The motor runs good yet it does operate at half the RPMs of what the original motor would of. This retro-fitted motor runs quiet and smoke free. There is a 40amp Delco alternator mounted on the motor.
Tracks are in good shape for their age, and believed to be original to the machine. There are some edge cracks from normal wear. All the boggie wheels and leaf springs are in very good condition. The front torslics are in good condition. The rear carriers are also in very good condition. All shears are in good shape. The driveline is also is nice shape.
The body of the Trackster is in good condition other then the modification that was done to retro-fit the engine. This machine has a windshield, hitch, and is setup with an removable 6 gallon outboard motor gas tank. The seat has been wrapped in new wood and material. There are several web sites for information on these units.
The buyer has the option to purchase an extra body with skid plate. Buyer is responsible for pickup. All sales are final. Please email any questions.I resever the right to end auction at any time due to other listings . Price $2400.00 I will consider a trade for only specific items a coot or eagle atv hover craft or air boat.ad is on ebay now,you can see at youtube also.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts