Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale is a 1969 Chevy C20 pickup. This is a 3/4 ton truck that is 2 wheel drive. It has the long box with step side. The truck runs and drives, but it needs brake lines to be road worthy. This truck could also use some body work. The floor boards need to be replaced as well as some patching on the cab and box. The interior could use some help also. The frame is solid with only surface rust. This truck has either a 302, 327, or 350 engine (according to casting number 3970010). It has a smaller harmonic balancer, so I would assume either 302 or 327. The engine runs good, but this weekend the carb's float got stuck and now leaks gas onto the intake. The transmission is a 4 speed manual with the creeper gear. Transmission works great. This would be a good truck for restoration, parts, or just a work truck. If you have questions or are interested, email me at: [email protected] or phone: 989-891-7764. The truck is located in Unionville, about 2 hours north of Detoit. I am asking $1100 obo. If you want the truck without engine or transmission, I will take $700. Thanks.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts