Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
NSFW
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I Have A 1968 Charger Rt For Sale, It Is A True 440 Rt Car, With A Clear Michigan Title, Minus Engine And Trans. The Car Is Definately Restorable, Has Alot Of The Hard To Find Parts, Like The Vacuum Operated Headlight Covers, Tic Toc Tac, 150 Speedo, Needs Interior, Front Framerails Are Solid, Rear Needs Attention Along With New Trunk Floors, Doors Are Solid, Roofs Solid. I Wanted To Offer This To Everybody Here Before It Goes On Ebay. The Cars In Lapeer, And Is At My Work, So Stopping By Anytime During The Day To Look Is No Problem. Looking For $8,000, Less Than Ebay Would Bring For Sure, But Local Sales Are Easier. I'd Love To Keep This One And Put $5k Into It And Have A $30k Car, But I've Got Too Many Projects And Not Enough $$$$ I Want To Put My Fastback Stang Together! ORANGE PAINT AND A REBEL FLAG YOU'RE GOOD TO GO!

Attachments

·
Your Message Here
5,856 Posts
If anyone Dukes of Hazzard's this Charger I will personally come and bitch slap them.

I'm from the wrong era and never watched the program. Having spent a chunk of my youth in the south I'm certain I would find it aggravating. Yes, that Bach girl had a nice pooper and wore a mean pair of shorts.

However that does not justify the wanton and capricious destruction of an American icon with orange paint and a CSA battle standard.

·
Registered
401 Posts
If anyone Dukes of Hazzard's this Charger I will personally come and bitch slap them.

I'm from the wrong era and never watched the program. Having spent a chunk of my youth in the south I'm certain I would find it aggravating. Yes, that Bach girl had a nice pooper and wore a mean pair of shorts.

However that does not justify the wanton and capricious destruction of an American icon with orange paint and a CSA battle standard.
:poke:

·
Bank Account Understands!
598 Posts

thanx for your input.....you suck!!! don't bother ppl with usless posts!!!

bump for a nice car!!

·
NSFW
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Haven't Bothered With Ebay Yet, Bump For New Price Of $7,000 There's Probably Immediate Money To Be Made Off Ebay If Ya Went That Route, I Just Don't Have The Time Right Now

·
Keeper Of The Pentastar
86 Posts
My wife would kick my a$$ if bought this!! Looks pretty solid, I have told a few people about it.Do you have the Original Motor/ Tranny? If ya Do Id offer it itll bring much more$$ Post it on Moparts.com before Ebay, its free and itll prob sell on there.:thumb:

·
NSFW
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks for the help! I wish I had the original motor and trans, I do have misc. parts such as bellhousings and center consoles. I will try Moparts.com. Thanks again!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts