Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a virtually complete CJ5 project. My cousin decided he wanted to get into Jeeping so I originally gave him a deal on this. Completely tore it down for an engine swap and build, but was recently laid off. So since it is now in pieces and I have no time to throw it back together anytime soon, I'd like to see it go to a home where someone can use it.

Is currently sitting outside, but has been stored inside while I had it.

If I remember right here is the parts breakdown:

Crate engine from K20/Corvette late 70's engine (Engine is probably toast - cousin took the top end off and let water sit in it this spring. I imagine will at minimum need to get rebuilt)
TH400 Transmission.
Frame is in good shape - no holes or rust.
Springs are set on top of axles.
Tires are obviously shot - Could be tubed if you really wanted - I think they were 36x14 on 15x12 rims.
axles are decent still - everything rolls and moves fine.
Brakes will probably have to be gone through since it has been sitting all summer.
FULL FIBERGLASS BODY (Fenders and hood) minus the windshield.
Steel Windshield.
Body sits firmly on frame - no movement, but could easily be removed if you wanted to swap body on another Jeep.
Factory Roll Bar
Steering swapped from a Buick I believe? (Not original - can't remember where I took it from)

I have tons of other parts that go with it. All the gauges are original. I have seats that can go with it also.

Currently located in Bay City. Can deliver once paid in full.

I will try to get photos of the rest of the stuff that goes with it. Have a lot more into it than a thousand considering a full fiberglass tub is around 2 grand.

Thanks for looking, don't hesitate to ask questions.

Does have title. Willing to part out for right price.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts