Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, i am selling this for some friends. It is a 1957 Cris Craft with a 120 Inboard. Still has the original cradle the boat came on. It was appraised last year. Please PM me if you are interested and serious. thanks,

Attachments

·
Simplify...
8,163 Posts
Post a price, mudchucker. It's only been mentioned that it's a marketplace rule 2 times (now 3).

Craig

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Post a price, mudchucker. It's only been mentioned that it's a marketplace rule 2 times (now 3).

Craig
i am trying to get in touch with the owner on a price. Everyone calm down just a touch. I wanted to put it in here so anyone with interest could talk directly with the owner. If the moderators find this to be unacceptable, remove the post. I just wanted to give the fine people here a shot at it if interested. I will post a price as soon as i can.

thanks,

·
Simplify...
8,163 Posts
i am trying to get in touch with the owner on a price. Everyone calm down just a touch. I wanted to put it in here so anyone with interest could talk directly with the owner. If the moderators find this to be unacceptable, remove the post. I just wanted to give the fine people here a shot at it if interested. I will post a price as soon as i can.

thanks,
Understandable, but the rules are here for a reason. Next time, it would be better to wait to post until you have one.

Good luck (to your friends/owners) with the sale. :thumb:

·
Catch the wave
7,994 Posts
LOL . . . got to love the price nazis

Beautiful boat!! :thumb:

it is indeed a beautiful boat. I have always loved those old wooden Crafts.

As for a price, a posted price tends to weed out the tire kickers if one even has a ballpark price (which should be easy if it was properly appraised not that long ago)

As for: "I wanted to put it in here so anyone with interest could talk directly with the owner." how? one would still have to /pm the OP, thereby nullifying the direct to owner conduit. *shrug*

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
it is indeed a beautiful boat. I have always loved those old wooden Crafts.

As for a price, a posted price tends to weed out the tire kickers if one even has a ballpark price (which should be easy if it was properly appraised not that long ago)

As for: "I wanted to put it in here so anyone with interest could talk directly with the owner." how? one would still have to /pm the OP, thereby nullifying the direct to owner conduit. *shrug*
ahh yeah, i guess. they could pm me and i would give them the number. thanks for reading the post.

·
Pokerob is my B*tch!
11,515 Posts
Understandable, but the rules are here for a reason. Next time, it would be better to wait to post until you have one.

Good luck (to your friends/owners) with the sale. :thumb:
You would think this guy is a moderator or something :rolleyes:

I'll PM you for the # of the boat owner. :thumb:

·
Desert Rat
7,031 Posts
If you need to ask, you can't afford it.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
AMEN!! that is kind of where i was going without posting the price. Once i get the asking price i will post it, but i wanted to get it here before he puts it in the paper. It is not going to be cheap and i wanted to weed out the tire kickers.

·
Premium Member
6,224 Posts
That's a stupid-ass argument for a small boat. It makes sense on a multi-million dollar yacht, but not a runabout.

Could be 10 grand, could be 20 grand - who the f*ck knows if they can afford it if they don't know the price? :poke:

By the way, nice CHris Craft. :thumb:

·
Catch the wave
7,994 Posts
buuuuuuulllshit.

can't afford vs. want to afford are two entirely different things.

something priced fairly and thus not worth pursuing, vs. a steal given the tragic situation of this state's economy are also two different things...

for what it's worth, my father inlaw is quite well off, and is always trolling for deals on very nice items. he can afford to pay the regular price, but makes a game out of getting deals on everything from the bmw he drives, to dinner at the local coney... (he's a southern boy and still loves coney's and meatloaf of all things just as much as the finer dining)

·
Simplify...
8,163 Posts
You would think this guy is a moderator or something :rolleyes:

I'll PM you for the # of the boat owner. :thumb:

Fuck you and your drama, Drew. They're the rules. Don't fucking provoke me...I'm not in the mood for it. PM away, but for the rest of us, the rules are here for a reason.

Craig

·
can you hear the banjos?
9,797 Posts
Fuck you and your drama, Drew. They're the rules. Don't fucking provoke me...I'm not in the mood for it. PM away, but for the rest of us, the rules are here for a reason.

Craig
word

i would like ot know price to see if you out of your mind or is it worth it.thanks

1 - 20 of 55 Posts