Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i have a project for sale...its a very very clean pennsylvania 1953 belair 4dr 210....small block 350/th400, air bags installed, 4-link 12-bolt-posi rear end, 69 nova front subframe with ps/pb, i have 95% of parts to complete the car.... motor and trans came out of a 70 chevelle that was running/driving, msd distributor and wires, brand new brake booster/master cylinder/proportioning valve, brand new 5 gallon air tank with 9 ports.
the car is a rolling project right now, interior is out of the car but i have every piece that came out of the car in good condition. some chrome pieces are off the car but i have the chrome pieces. i have 2 sets of headers for the car, and 2 flowmaster mufflers, you will need pipes.
i was going to put matte clear over the existing body leaving some bare metal and primer exposed but the body is phenomenal and you could very easily make this a great looking hot rod with basic fabrication and a spray gun....solid floors, solid trunk, it needs some simple fabrication to finish the floor that was cut to allow for driveshaft/air ride clearance....
with the air ride full, it sits at stock ride height....with air ride down, the frame sits flat on the ground...all the hard fabrication is done! reassemble this car and you would have a nice air ride cruiser.....i may consider a pair of snowmobiles and a trailer, or one nice sled, but its gotta be trade value of around $5,000.....
asking $4,500 cash, possible trade for a jeep/pickup/4wd suv/ 4wd quad in trade with a trade value of 5k +/- cash

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts