Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale 1952 Willys M38A1 Military Jeep. First year for this model, made for the Korean war. This specific Jeep was sent to base in Tenessee and has very low 27,xxx miles due to this. Has original 134cu f-head hurricane-4 engine, Original Borg Warner t-90 3 speed trans, original spicer/dana-18 twin stick transfercase. Origional Dana/spicer 44 rear axle and dana/spicer 25/27 front axle. Brand-new Solex replacement carb, still have origional carter y-f carb. New breaks all around, 4-weel drum. has 4in superlift lift kit fitting 33x12.5x15's underneath. All steel origional body, no fiberglass, body is in good shape only damage is to right front fender. Aftermarket seats, steering-wheel and full (overhead) rollbar. Many of the rollbars fitted into these jeep only had one bar behind the seats this bar covers the entire front seating area. Jeep has origional military data plates and convoy/blackout lighting switches. The pulley mounted cooling fan has been replaced with an electric fan due to the fact that the origional fan cracked and exploded as old metal fans often do. Due to this the radiator was rebuilt with all new cores a little over a year ago. Full Best-Top Soft top and doors. Front wheelbearings and hardware all replaced. New locking front hubs.

New Development, while moving the jeep the steering gearbox broke and as such the price is dropping accordingly.

Jeep was my Daily Driver for 2 years and has been in storage for the last year while I have been at school. Not interested in trades. I know what I have, please do not waste my time and your time with lowball offers. $3800

Attachments

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
nice jeep.

want to trade for a paintball gun, a set of Kraco 6x9s, a 1000Wx4 JC Whitney amplifier, and my '84 Chevette with 134k miles?

sorry... just had to do it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts