Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's time to sell my Jeepster,I need the cash for a roof on the house.I bought it in May of'01 at an estate auction,it had been stored in a barn since '73.It still had a 73 Colorado plate on it.I rebuilt the carb&fuel pump,had the tank boiled out,blasted& urethane coated,inside& out.Ive since replaced the water pump,clutch,& generator.I also replace the trans with a better unit I got at the same auction.It runs GREAT,drives decent,looks great from 16 ft or more!Car is very complete,nearly rust-free,a little rust in the corners of the front floor pans,repair panels are available.It has REAL dayton wire wheels on it,but I have a set of original rims that go with it.Also included will be a heater,top boot,turn signal switch(signal-stat)& the old rebuildable trans.It has the 134 F-head 4 cyl,T-96 B-W 3 speed on the column with O/D Asking $7000 for this very rare Jeepster,one of the last built.I believe this was one of the last ones built from the leftover parts,not a re-registered '50,as it has a'51 vin& the date codes on the windshield halves don't match.I can deliver this anywhere in the lower or Ohio if needed.Located near Flat Rock,MI email me at [email protected]

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts