Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Direct Drive FTW
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1949 Buick super Classic like roadmaster no motor, trans, or back glass good 455 candidate, 76 Buick 225 rear end installed rolling chassy wheel skirts interior/ exterior chrome and interior all there, needs a lot of body work was told fits right on a suburban chassis Asking 750.00 worth that in parts obo must sell hate to see it just sitting cell(in ad)

http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/cto/2649501776.html

This is my dads car. Has had it for oh idk 20 or so years. We always joke about making a gasser out of it hence the suburban thing. He has a 455/2 speed sitting around forever for it just never got the time. I think the body looks pretty good myself. It does need the chrome redone. The interior is really nice. I have a few picts, there not great though. I will take more when I come back on thanksgiving if this thing is still around.

He also has a newer buick and a buick/olds for sale not sure of the years off he top of my head though. But the body's are good on them and they run good. One was my moms car, Dad just bought a liberty for my mom and they went down south with it on vacation.

·
Direct Drive FTW
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
He sold the 455/2 speed a while back. Sorry, that seemed misleading when I read it a few times.
He also has 2 newer cars a 2000 regal $2800, newer 2001 park ave $3800.

·
Direct Drive FTW
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Also has a popup camper,2 new tires (needs crank) $450. Selling all kinds of stuff before winter.

·
Direct Drive FTW
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sold the 2000 Regal and sold the pop up camper. He still has the 49 Buick and the 2001 Park Ave.

·
Direct Drive FTW
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump.

·
Direct Drive FTW
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Park ave sold he still has the 49 Buick.

·
Direct Drive FTW
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Car is Sold.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts