Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Willys Oldtimer
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1946 Willy's CJ2A Flattie for sale ...... now sold

As seen in the pics here ....
FRAME> is one of the nicest 2a frames I've seen .
BODY >Tub has been steel rebuilt with a heavier guage [very nice work and must have been quite time consuming to do ]
Floors have been replaced w/metal and all hat channels under floor have been redone,upgraded with rec flat tubing .. somehow someone got the idea to skim coat perfectly nice metal ,that I'd removed to find a beauty solid steel tub.......

Some farm type rear lower extension that's easily trimmed off ......
comes with 2 WS frames in varied cond..
Jeep has been in storage here and there for a few years .... has an english ford 4 cyl bolted to the front of the factory t90 [not running at present- but I had temporarily owned this unit before & actually drove this unit around 5 or 6 years back prior to the last owner] engine not seized- just no time to screw with it. L-Head easily bolted back onto it if needed......... needs brakes as well.....

Selling the way you see it for the first $1000 that is handed to me ......

Will provide a full bill of sale- Buyers responsibility to get an ownership from the MTO -
Here's a rare chance to pick up a SOLID Willy's Flatfender jeep project for a cheap, get it outa here ,need the room , price.

I've owned a zillion of 'em ,and sure wish that I'd had this one as my first one..... First cash with a trailer to tow it home,owns it

Located in Belmont , Ontario , Canada [10 mins from London] 1 hr from Port Huron and 2 hrs from Detroit or Niagara Falls...

Serious enquiries only pls

SOLD

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts