Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
formerly square eyed rio
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of stock 17" chrome / steel rims off my 2003 dodge ram . These currently have BF goodrich rugged terrain 265/70/17 tires with about 14/32" tread left on them. I also have the plastic centercaps with the female reproductive system / ram head on them.

Problem with the tires are the side walls have some cracking and minor scuff /slices in them (3 of them) . I was going to try a warranty refund type exchange but it is proving to be a pain in the A$$ . All hold air and have been balanced.

I have had these tires on my truck for about a year and had no issues , I'd guess they may have 15k on them .
Tires may last a while but I'm not an expert .

I will try to post some pic's of the cracks or if someone wants to swing by and look at them we can make arraingments to do so. I'm in Redford.

I'd like to move these out so I'm asking $200.00 for the lot with no warranty implied or given.

·
Registered
7,150 Posts
wana sell just the rims? the reson i ask is bc i dont have room for more tires at my house

·
formerly square eyed rio
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's kinda what I'm selling ...buy the rims and the tires are yours to do with what you want.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts