Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Boris
988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will hopfully be ordering these wheels for my truck this week. just puttin 315/70r17's on for the winter but in the spring going to buy some cooper stt's or bfg km2's (37's)

·
Stick it up your ass
3,071 Posts

·
Boris
988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well its obviously under misc. just seein what you guys thought.
why is everyone a dick on this site?

·
I am the law.
29,823 Posts
well its obviously under misc. just seein what you guys thought.
why is everyone a dick on this site?
Probably because this is Miscellaneous Items For Sale forum, not the Miscellaneous Storytime forum. :sonicjay:

If you are selling the wheels that you haven't even bought yet, please review the Marketplace Rules that are sticky'd at the top of every Marketplace Sub-Forum.

·
Fucking Zen as Shit
16,161 Posts
Wow, just WOW...

Like was Stated.... you posted in the FOR SALE section, for something that wasn't for sale? a retard-esk move on your part.

If you were interested in opinions on the wheels when you were looking to purchase you could have posted in general tech asking.
Making a post about about something you bought, just to see what people think is a touch dopey.

·
Boris
988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well anyways this thread is now a misc. forum that is for opinons.

Im not getting the mickeys anymore because there backordered so im getting these...

·
Pokerob is my B*tch!
11,515 Posts
I think either choice will work real well during illegal wetland wheeling!!

·
Boris
988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
We get it... Your a comedian. Let it go, your not funny. No one cares anymore and your just making youself look dumb.

·
black locked
11 Posts
wow ok yea i like them but i agree everyone just forget about the wetland thing and get over it i that cheifwoohaw doesnt even wheel hes just on this cause hes wishing he could wheel so yeah shut ur mouth and put ur junk up to the line and lets see who wheels harder

·
I am the law.
29,823 Posts
Wetlands have no place in Miscellaneous Storytime.

wow ok yea i like them but i agree everyone just forget about the wetland thing and get over it i that cheifwoohaw doesnt even wheel hes just on this cause hes wishing he could wheel so yeah shut ur mouth and put ur junk up to the line and lets see who wheels harder
Please refrain from posting again until you graduate from grade school, have learned some punctuation, and can spell 4-letter words. This isn't MySpace.

·
black locked
11 Posts
yeah, well get off his back about the wet lands we're just out to have fun and he didn't realize. just chill out about it its not that big of a deal he said he was sorry take the apology or just shut up about it and if he wants to tell and story then he'll tell a story anywhere he feels you're not GL4x4 forum police

·
I am the law.
29,823 Posts
Thank you for identifying yourself as an irresponsible assclown that fucks things up for the rest of us! If you haven't noticed, this thread is in The Recycle Bin. You can't edit or delete posts in here.

if he wants to tell and story then he'll tell a story anywhere he feels you're not GL4x4 forum police
I can see that you're new around here. :teehee: You're correct that I'm not a Moderator (all that means is that the site owner is not accountable for what I say). However, I am the Douchebag Police. You are under arrest for involuntary douchebaggery (since I can see that you can't help it). :sonicjay:

·
Haggard Fab
11,993 Posts
Why is there a thread about wheels you might buy? What a trivial thing. Look around here and you will notice the majority has a set of aftermarket wheels and no thread about buying them. If you want to talk about the stuff your doing to your truck, start a build thread.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts