Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
I fix stuff!
13,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
NO TRADES

16' all steel car trailer for sale $600. Open center, tandum axles, good electrical and lights, brakes on one axle but not hooked up. Eye broke on one spring but can be used like it is, a new spring is fairly cheap.

I've had my 6000 pound bogger on this trailer and it pulls very nice. Located in Auburn Michigan near Bay City. I will get pics tomorrow.

PM me to get contact information.

·
Support the Sport!
2,015 Posts
I'm interested, couple questions.

Width (already asked I know...)?
Is it a flat deck or does it have a rail around it?
What size ball?
Ramps included?
What style axles?
Does it have a break away box?
Are the brakes likely to work or are they shot? If they need work, any idea what they'd need?
Other than the broken Spring eye, does it need any other repairs?
Thanks and pics would be great.

·
Are we there yet?
2,006 Posts
I'm interested, couple questions.

Width (already asked I know...)?
Is it a flat deck or does it have a rail around it?
What size ball?
Ramps included?
What style axles?
Does it have a break away box?
Are the brakes likely to work or are they shot? If they need work, any idea what they'd need?
Other than the broken Spring eye, does it need any other repairs?
Thanks and pics would be great.
x2 Pics would be great.

·
I fix stuff!
13,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
TRAILER DATA: Length ~16', width 75" between tires, ball = 2", no ramps, no break away box, brakes on one axle (unsure of condition, not wired up), real trailer axles (not mobile home).

The trailer is a nice unit for the money. The wiring and lights are good but the electric brakes are not wired in. The jack and support wheel are messed up because I forgot to stow them before taking off with a loaded trailer. The jack works and folds over but the support wheel is smoked. Tires are in usable condition with one being close to needing replacement. I've towed my monster Metro on this thing and it handled it just fine.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.