Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a set of 4 15x10 soft 8s with 5x4.5 pattern and about 3.75" bs.They are in pretty good shape with no gouges.$75

Attachments

·
Registered
692 Posts
Damn. Too far away...

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I will give you $100 shipped to my door. PM me
Your not serious,right.I would have to take money out of my pocket at that price and if I drove them down myself,I would have $75 in fuel and 6 hrs of my time.WTF are you thinking,it would be cheaper for me to put them at the road with a free sign.

·
Deeper than I thought..
703 Posts
okay wow I am sorry I did not mean to offend you. I guess really I just didnt know how much shipping would cost..but you could have maybe told me no and told me a more reasonable price?

·
Registered
9,045 Posts
okay wow I am sorry I did not mean to offend you. I guess really I just didnt know how much shipping would cost..but you could have maybe told me no and told me a more reasonable price?
$175 would be a decent offer to have them shipped and at that price might as well by new for $235 to your door. :thumb:

Good deal for only $75. :beerbang:

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I apologize,I assumed that since you made an offer you had a clue as to what things cost,including shipping and you were just another lowballin dbag.Next time I won't assume.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts