Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Time to make some moves to try and get my off-road rig back on the road.

I have 4 recentered 12bolt Hmmwv Beadlock Rims that are recentered with Trail Worthy Fab PRESSED wheel centers($55 new each). No inserts inside. Welding and plasma work was performed by Metal Masters Fabrication in Bellevue, OH. Outer Beadlock rim is powder coated silver. Rims measure 8.25×16.5" and have 3.5" of back spacing. Bolt pattern is 8×6.5 and will fit Dodge, Ford, and Chevy 3/4 and 1 ton older 80-90's trucks. I have close to $1k in these rims with machine work and powder coating and centers. I have a 5th rim that is untouched and original that also goes with these.

4ea tires are 37×12.50r16.5" BF Goodrich Baja TA tires with about 3/8" tread. Do have some weather checking/rot but three are holding air fine. One has lost air and bead over the winter months. Was fine in October. Be great for project rollers, mock ups, or trail tires.

Selling as a package deal, Tires and Wheels combined.

Asking $450 OBO cash or PayPal. FCFS. They are under my Bronco currently but will be ready to go when you arrive. Located in Attica, OH. Willing to meet in the middle or arrange delivery with gas expenses covered. Text @419-560-5572. These need to go asap so hit me with offers. Worse case it's a no��

1 - 4 of 4 Posts