Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Wasn't this attached?
4,125 Posts
I love those soooooo very much. That one is super nice. However, they weren't that nice when they rolled out of the factory. It's almost too nice, so something is lost on me I guess.

·
Registered
5,719 Posts
I love those soooooo very much. That one is super nice. However, they weren't that nice when they rolled out of the factory. It's almost too nice, so something is lost on me I guess.
Pretty much any restored vehicle nowadays is restored beyond the quality that was given when it was originally built though. It gets even more detailed when the car is restored for points.

·
Wasn't this attached?
4,125 Posts
Yeah, your right. Some vehicles are supposed to be nice though.

To me, the little imperfections is almost what makes the old flatties so damn cool. Then again, maybe that's just because I'll never be able to have a 105000 MB. lol

·
Buy a Fiat! Save the UAW!
14,442 Posts
My buddy who collects vettes has 38 at last count. he said the points cars have to have the factory blemishes to be considered points cars. if not they fail. he has a `55 V8 vette that is a 99 point car.

·
Its tough out there.
2,754 Posts
i dono about the ma duce, and the liquid cooled (i believe) browning bolth being mounted at the same time. dosent seem right. the ma duce fifty cal yea but i dont believe they used the browing in that erra verry much. could be wrong though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts