Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 308 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am offering a $100.00 gift certificate from Unlimited Offroad Centers for finding a person who purchased a Full traction 4" ultimate TJ kit and a Powerplant winch with a bad check. I confronted the person today whos name is Basil Nawatha from Clio and he drove through 2 red lights at about 70 mph and I lost him. I am sure he is looking for someone to install these items before he ships the vehicle to Isreal as he plans to do. I need the money from him and I will give someone the $100.00 gift certificate. He has also passed several bad checks to other local businesses. I know there is another way to file for bad check recovery but we don't really have time considering the move he has planned. If anyone knows this guy please let me know or if he approaches you or someone please let me know. He will probably screw the next person that attempts to work for him as well.

·
10 0011 10101
2,336 Posts
For those that don't know, Jeepster is the owner of UORC, Adam. Please help us find this guy. He has a '05ish Black LJ with a four real front Tube Bumper on it. He has multiple addresses in Genesee county. The Jeep may or may not be lifted yet, and has a shiny new Powerplant winch on it. Please call the shop (810) 936-7000 if you see this guy.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
holy crap!!! Was this guy a simple walk in customer? Is he a member of any forums?
I dont know if he is a member of any forums. I am hoping somebody knows. We called the bank before accepting the check and he had funds but by the time the check cleared it was gone. We have his DL# but eh DL does not match the check.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Too bad you didn't get a license plate, because you know you could have that ran from some of the people here. :(
Today as I cornered him in a parking lot I did call it in and it come to a lady in Flint, I went by that house and ther is nobody there, It is right by Baker collage in flint at Fenton and Bristol.

·
circling the drain
35,864 Posts
cross post this to every forum you can think of. Also post every address for this scum bag that you have.

4 addresses...simple enough, 4 stakeouts, he is bound to come home.

·
Something Clever
2,399 Posts
sorry to hear that it happened to you and other business owners, you just cant trust anybody these days, i will keep my eye open

·
Something Clever
2,399 Posts
cross post this to every forum you can think of. Also post every address for this scum bag that you have.

hopefully it will work, but that is assuming that one of those addresses is accurate

42,950 Posts

x2..

Adam, it sounds like he ganked you for a couple g's, I would definitely post every bit of info on this guy, he will be found. You should post his drivers license too, theres numerous GL4x4 members who have some good access to some info that the average joe doesn't...

·
circling the drain
35,864 Posts
I agree with CC I would post every bit of information that you can on this cat. Further I would contact customs and every international shipping company that you can and let them know that some of your merchandise has been stolen and ask them to keep an eye out for a jeep matching the description.......

1 - 20 of 308 Posts