Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
like the title says i'm looking for a centerlink/draglink for a chevy 10 or 44 i belive there the same if not i need a 10 bolt one in decent shape, lmk what you got trying to get the truck on the road again and the steering is just 2 slopy and to buy a new one is like 90 bux and i think its redicuous thanks in adavance

tim

·
Registered
501 Posts
IMO you should just buy new ones! With that kind of wear item, your going to put you life in your hands or someone else!

I just call Advance auto here in town and they have them in stock 989-249-1319

Es20207 and Es20206 $26.99 each

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i actually need the center link not the tie rod ends, and if i remember right it only has one removable end the other is made one the link thats why its so expensive, ive already bought the one tie rod end

·
Registered
501 Posts
I'm lost
are you looking for the drag link or the tire rod?
Drag link go from steering box to Driver side knuckle or tie rod connects Knuckle to Knuckle.

LMC has three different styles of tie rods

34-2054 year 73-76 Tie rod end LH $89.95
34-2058 year 76-80 Tie rod end LH $39.95
34-1180 year 81-91 adjusting tube $39.95

Hope this helps

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ill have to take a pic for u, on my '77 front axle the draglink that goes from knuckle to knuckle of the ball joint ends is acually made onto the link thus one end is replaceable (tie rod end) the other is not part of the link, when looking at the newer ones i belive around '85 both ends are replaceable as u say, 15 bux a piece at autozone, thanks tho

1 - 6 of 6 Posts