Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I haven't seen this nor will I, 1 guy 1 jar, they were just talking about it on the radio.

WTF is wrong with people now days?

Is this type of shit really worth the 15 minutes of internet fame?

Has anyone actually watched this? Like I said I don't have the courage to from what the descriptions are of it.

From what they said its NSFW NSF eyes NSF anyone anywhere. I'm just totally dumbfounded anyone would do this.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
google image - goatse.

It is a less graphic portrayal of the one guy, one cup.

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got what the video was about, a guy sticking a jar in his ass and it shatters up in there and cuts him all to hell. I just can't fathom the idea/thought process of it.

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Do I need to change title since the link was posted?

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
curt1656 noted it was NSFW so I wouldn't think so but there are the people who will complain anyway since the NSFW came after the link so they didn't see it until it was too late.

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL I guess doesn't matter now can't edit the title.

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
I only wheel a boat.
17,266 Posts
With working at a hospital, I have see some crazy shit on X-rays. It goes on all the time.

·
I only wheel a boat.
17,266 Posts
People are stupid and put all kinds of shit where it don't belong. There was a guy who's GF was screwing in the A$$ with a candle stick. It broke and most of it was lost up there. Several viberators, small light bulbs. Yeah, if it will fit some freaks will put it up there.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts