Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Got rocks?
3,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You got it. Just need one. Prefer the 04-05' style, but will take 06' if need be. If you are unsure what you have send me a picture and I will tell you.

Would need it shipped if we aren't close.

Hugs.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I think i have a TJ Rubi wheel and tire. I will check this afternoon and send you a picture. I am pretty sure it is a take off spare with the original MTR on it still.

·
Premium Member
4,992 Posts
There is a difference?

·
Got rocks?
3,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
4 different styles to be exact, but physical differences in 06. I'll post them in a bit

·
Got rocks?
3,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
As far as I am aware the backspacing is all the same..

But without re-creating the wheel(hehe), there is of course the 03' style, which are a machined finish. Then there is the above 04-05' style, then there is the Rubihara wheel, which is simply a painted 03-05 style. Lastly there are the 06's which have a dish in between the spokes.

Best way to show this is to give you a link to something right here on GL: You can see a side by side.

Goodyear Duratracs & Jeep TJ Moab wheels- set of 5 - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

I have seen a few EARLY 06's that still have the previous style, but it hasn't been many..

Hope that helps.

06' style:

04-05' style:

·
Got rocks?
3,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Waiting to hear back from @Grinder on his solution. Also have a message from another member in Holland who could get one to Three Rivers, but it's sans a tire. So a couple good options thus far.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts